It Happened One Weekend, Life Outside The Bubble, Lives In Chaos

My photo
I am a die hard Twilight Fan Fiction reader and writer. So far I have written a trilogoy of Fan Fiction stories staring Edward and Bella. The three stories follow my version of our favorite Twilight characters on the bumpy road to happily ever after. I am currently hard at work on a fourth new story featuring Edward and Bella called "With or Without You", based on the song of the same title by U2.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Eviction

The Eviction
The Eviction by Kari Visser featuring dangling jewelry

I know I didn't write what Edward and Bella were wearing when they kick Rosalie out of Charlies house in Chapter 18 of "Life Outside the Bubble". I always envisioned Bella somewhat dressed up for it. Alice would have insisted this was a big event and forced her into something dressier and more girly than she would normally go for. Alice would insist that it's a "Girl Power" outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment