It Happened One Weekend, Life Outside The Bubble, Lives In Chaos

My photo
I am a die hard Twilight Fan Fiction reader and writer. So far I have written a trilogoy of Fan Fiction stories staring Edward and Bella. The three stories follow my version of our favorite Twilight characters on the bumpy road to happily ever after. I am currently hard at work on a fourth new story featuring Edward and Bella called "With or Without You", based on the song of the same title by U2.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Bella

Happy Birthday Bella
Happy Birthday Bella by Kari Visser featuring thong sandals shoes
What Edward and Bella wore on her birthday ("Life Outside the Bubble" Chapter 19)...when they celebrated in bed all day. Granted, Edwards shirt didn't stay on long, but I had to at least show the one he would have worn when he went after Bella's breakfast!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment